Total Pageviews

Monday, June 13, 2011

Some thoughts on the upcoming trip




Our group is preparing for two weeks in El Salvador. As we get ready for a different trip, one where we will be exploring new relationships in San Jose Las Flores, it is important to record some of the thoughts of participnts.



I think that this trip entails more of an exchange through discussions and gathering information for a next trip. I am interested in participating to as many round table discussions (and meeting as many people) as possible!! :)

I feel that I need to go there and start by knowing the people and gaining a better understanding of the social, political & educational systems of El Salvador.

I think we are looking at meeting those people in the community who will identify what their needs are and see if we can help them address these needs. I too see myself going back and I haven't even been there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment